Sunday, May 12, 2013

Auto Touring

We've established that I haven't been able to walk for about a month. Fine. But what is a girl who loves to travel suppose to do when she's cooped up all day at home? Well, she gets herself a partner who loves her and loves driving, and they plan weekend trips of drive-by traveling!

Every weekend I've been confined to home my dear H has packed me up in the car with snacks, drinks and my Nikon camera  and we've headed out on the open road. We've been exploring the area around the Berounka River valley and the Křivokátsko Protected Nature Reserve. The little car excursions scratch my traveler's itch.

Also, these trips have been a great opportunity to practice taking photos in the unusual circumstance of only snapping from the passenger's seat of our car. It has been fun to click unbridled and then to come home and see what I've captured. And I'm finally diving into Photoshop Lightroom (which I LOVE!).

Here I will share a few of my favorites, also available on my Facebook page.

May 1. Cherry Blossom Love


Rapunzel's Derelict Tower, Srbsko

Sv. Jan pod Skalou




Křivoklát, b&w

Křivoklát, yesteryear

Křivoklát, red

Křivoklát pub


Couscous piknik in the woods


Tulip, Hostivice


Nový knín




Hořovice

Hidden, Karlovo ves


Alone

Pink tulip, Hostivice

No comments: