Sunday, August 1, 2010

I'm keen on KEEN


I don't endorse products often, mostly because I don't get paid anything for it! But I thought today I should tell you about shoes that I've fallen in love with. Anyone who travels any distance knows that shoes can make or break the experience.

I'm not usually a big sandal person because I don't like having my toes exposed in the city. You just never know. But I recently saw that the shoe brand KEEN has specially designed sandals that cover the top of the foot. I was curious. When I found them on sale, I made the plunge and bought them.

These sandals are a dream. (An expensive dream, be warned they weren't cheap even on sale but so worth it). My whole foot is supported and protected. My toes are covered. The soles are spongy on the inside and have hiking tread on the bottom that are up to hiking, cobblestones and pretty much anything you can through at them. Also, they are machine washable so no worries about muddy paths.

I'm looking forward to purchasing a pair of KEEN shoes for autumn or winter. I'll let you know if I'm as impressed with their hardier designs.

www.keenfootwear.com

No comments: