Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Tip in Praha 10




This one is for my friends in Prague. I've discovered a small leisure gem in the midst of Prague 10. After a rather intense couple weeks of classes some colleagues, students and I met up for a relaxing afternoon. Someone suggested a recreation park near Strašnická metro. I'd never heard of it but I'm always up for something new so was excited to give it a try.

As I said, it is a gem. The park is a kid's paradise, and not too shabby for us adults either. There are spraying water fountains that children can run through and jump on, swing sets and jungle gyms, sand pits, several refreshment stands, picnic tables, a full restaurant, courts for various sport and a rental for sports equipment, and a climbing wall that is reported to be the largest in central Europe.

Check it out for a day of fun in the sun.

www.gutovka.cz

No comments: