Friday, September 26, 2008

My United States of America


Tomorrow I leave my adopted home of the Czech Republic and go to my first home-The US of A.

There are so many reasons to be excited for this road trip. We are going to go to lighthouses, eat lobster with our fingers and stick our little toes in the Atlantic Ocean. Stay tuned for all the stories here...

But before I leave I must nag for a moment and ask all you who are reading this to get out and be sure you are registered to vote. It is so important. It is our civil duty and a debt owed to all the men and women who over the years have protected our right to a freely elected government. If you are on my facebook.com friend list then you know who I'm voting for (Go Illinois!) But I'm not here to lecture on who, we can debate politics over a cup of coffee. I'm here to say VOTE AMERICA!

1 comment:

Elias Thalassis said...

have visited your very interesting blog.Do You want visit the my blogs for an exchange visit? (topothetise and translators to read)